1/2 Photos of Sweet & Spicy Mango Pineapple Salsa
1 hr 20 mins
Chicagoland Chef du Jour's Note:
After purchasing this salsa, I figured out the ingredients and VOILA! YUM! Enjoy this twist on salsa.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 mangoes, ripe, peeled and cubed
- 118.29 ml fresh pineapple, cubed with juice
- 0 red onion, diced
- 1-2 minced garlic clove
- 3 green onions, tops and all, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced (yellow or orange)
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1 lime, juice of
- 29.58 ml fresh cilantro, minced (to taste)
- 0.25 ml sea salt
- 14.79 ml coriander
- 1Peel and cut mango into cubes, discard seed.
- 2Dice pineapple, saved juice.
- 3All other ingredients can be diced in the food processor. Careful not to over "pulse" to too fine a texture.
- 4Combine all ingredients and let sit for one hour or more before serving.
- 5Serve with tortilla chips.
- 7Use more or less of your favorite ingredients.
- 8Sometimes the jalapenos are not very spicy, feel free to add hot sauce (Tobasco) to spice it up if desired.
Browse Our Top Mango Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mango Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet & Spicy Mango Pineapple Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (951 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.2
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 88.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 37.1 g
- Protein 2.4 g