After purchasing this salsa, I figured out the ingredients and VOILA! YUM! Enjoy this twist on salsa.
- 2 mangoes, ripe, peeled and cubed
- 1⁄2 cup fresh pineapple, cubed with juice
- 1⁄4 red onion, diced
- 1 -2 minced garlic clove
- 3 green onions, tops and all, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, diced (yellow or orange)
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced (to taste)
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- Peel and cut mango into cubes, discard seed.
- Dice pineapple, saved juice.
- All other ingredients can be diced in the food processor. Careful not to over "pulse" to too fine a texture.
- Combine all ingredients and let sit for one hour or more before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Use more or less of your favorite ingredients.
- Sometimes the jalapenos are not very spicy, feel free to add hot sauce (Tobasco) to spice it up if desired.