Prep 35 mins
Cook 5 mins
A simple and flavorful marinade/sauce to kick up your chicken doldrums
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade (Apricot can be used as well)
- 1⁄4 cup spicy brown mustard (I use Guldens)
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb chicken
- Combine Marmalade, mustard, and honey. Mix well.
- Coat chicken and refrigerate for at least a half hour.
- Grill chicken and baste with the sauce as you grill.
- Serve with your favorite side dishes.
A wonderfully simple chicken marinade, thrown together quickly, and with everyday store cupboard ingredients. A perfect go-to recipe when you need to perk up your chicken.<br/>Sweet, spicy and most enjoyable!!<br/>Made for SPRING PAC 2013.