1/2 Photos of Sweet & Spicy Glazed Pecans
I love to add these pecans to salads of all kinds. Of course, they are pretty great just as they are! Feel free to adjust the seasoning to suit your individual taste. Also, walnuts and mixed nuts are really good fixed this way.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Butter a large, heavy cookie sheet.
- 3In a small, heavy saucepan, combine first 4 ingredients.
- 4Over medium heat, stir until sugar dissolves and mixture comes to a boil.
- 5Boil 2 minutes.
- 6Add pecans and stir until they are coated with the mixture, about 1 minute.
- 7Transfer pecans to the cookie sheet, spreading evenly into a single layer.
- 8Bake until pecans are just starting to brown, about 13 minutes.
- 9Transfer to another cookie sheet that is lined with wax paper.
- 10Separate the pecans and cool completely.
- 11Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet & Spicy Glazed Pecans
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 879.0
- Calories from Fat 641
- Total Fat 71.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1164.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.6 g
- Sugars 53.8 g
- Protein 9.1 g