Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
Great Salmon catch!!! From Rainbow Foods weekly ad. Easy yet elegant... This one's a keeper!
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons Chinese hot mustard
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 4 -6 salmon fillets (8 oz)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a sauce-pan, combine first 4 ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Coat fillets with olive oil, place on a foil lined jelly roll pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 425 for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Preheat broiler.
- Brush sugar mixture evenly over salmon.
- Broil 3 inches from heat for 3 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
We liked this. I didn't have Chinese hot mustard so I just put in some spicy mustard and added horseradish. I will be making again.. maybe next time with the hot mustard! Thanks for posting!