Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
The combination of flavors in this chicken dish is unbelievable!
- 6 cups cooked chicken, chopped into 2 inch pieces
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle French dressing
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Place the chicken pieces in a large casserole dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Once this is blended well, pour it over the chicken, covering the pieces well.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for one hour.