Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
I have not tried this but it was in a magazine that I read and well the picture makes it look pretty darn good. This was also listed as a budget recipe so I am assuming its fairly inexpensive to make.
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 skinless chicken legs
- 1 1⁄2 lbs small red potatoes, scrubbed and halved
- 1 lb carrot, cut in thirds, halved lengthwise if thick
- 3 medium onions, cut in wedges
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with foil. Coat foil with non-stick spray.
- Mix first 8 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Divide chicken and vegetable evenly between backing sheet.
- Spoon on honey mustard mixture; toss with hands to coat.
- Bake side by side 20-25 minutes until chicken is done and vegetables are tender and slightly charred.