Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
A refreshing change from your everyday stirfry.
Make and share this Sweet & Spicy Cashew Pork recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 pieces boneless pork (cut into stips)
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2 -3 tablespoons fresh gingerroot (minced)
- 1 tablespoon garlic (minced)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 carrots (sliced diagonally and thinly)
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup mushroom (sliced)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cashews
- Combine sauce ingredients. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine cornstarch, sugar & salt. Add pork and toss.
- heat wok. Add oil. Heat. Add pork, ginger, garlic and onion. Stir for about 1 minute.
- Add peppers, carrots and broccoli. Stir 2-3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and sauce. Cook until boils.
- Add cashews and serve immediately.