1/1 Photo of Sweet & Spicy Barbecue Chicken
I found this recipe on the website for the George Foreman grill. We have a George Foreman, so I'm especially interested in trying this to see how it goes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the tomato sauce, garlic, oil, onion, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder and vinegar in a small saucepan.
- 2Heat and stir for 5 minutes.
- 3Remove ½ cup of the sauce and keep the remainder at a warm temperature, but do not boil.
- 4Set the Temperature to 375°F/185°C to allow the George Foreman grill to preheat.
- 5Place the chicken in the grill and spoon ½ of the sauce over each breast. Close the grill and set the Timer to 5 minutes.
- 6When the Timer beeps, check the chicken with the tip of a knife. If the chicken is not cooked completely through, continue grilling for 1 to 2 minutes.
- 7Pass the remaining sauce with the grilled chicken.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet & Spicy Barbecue Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.1
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 729.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 29.0 g