Prep 30 mins
Cook 6 mins
I found this recipe on the website for the George Foreman grill. We have a George Foreman, so I'm especially interested in trying this to see how it goes.
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 yellow onions or 1 strong onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Combine the tomato sauce, garlic, oil, onion, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder and vinegar in a small saucepan.
- Heat and stir for 5 minutes.
- Remove ½ cup of the sauce and keep the remainder at a warm temperature, but do not boil.
- Set the Temperature to 375°F/185°C to allow the George Foreman grill to preheat.
- Place the chicken in the grill and spoon ½ of the sauce over each breast. Close the grill and set the Timer to 5 minutes.
- When the Timer beeps, check the chicken with the tip of a knife. If the chicken is not cooked completely through, continue grilling for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pass the remaining sauce with the grilled chicken.
This was delicious. I boiled down this sauce for a while. And some sugar was added. Yummy!! It was a big success. Healthy, fresh, and full of good nutrition for the family! I love chicken, and this delicious meal! so glad i found this recipe. Thank you for sharing the recipe.
This was tasty! I did make one change and that was using onion flakes for the onion. Thanks for posting :) Made for PAC 2010.