1/1 Photo of Sweet Spice-Rubbed Swordfish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine spices in small bowl.
- 2Sprinkle mixture evenly over swordfish steaks, then lightly rub it in.
- 3Heat oil in large skillet over medium high (maintain this heat throughout cooking).
- 4Add fish and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until fish is no longer translucent in center.
- 5Remove from the pan and serve immediately.
You Might Also Like...View All Costa Rican Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Spice-Rubbed Swordfish
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.2
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 66.3 mg
- Sodium 444.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 33.8 g