Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
These wings are one of my favorites. I found the sauce recipe years ago and use it often as a sauce side to my steak. I decided to try it on chicken wings and really liked it that way too.
- Season chicken wings with salt, pepper and garlic powder, to taste. Place in large baking pan lined with foil or large foil pan.
- In a sauce pan on low heat, melt butter. Add soy sauce and brown sugar. Stir and heat just until brown sugar dissolves, do not boil.
- Pour sauce over wings, turning wings in sauce to make sure they are totally covered in sauce.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Take wings out of refrigerator and let come to room temp while oven is preheating. Bake for 1 hour.
These were delicious! I used lite soy sauce but that was the only change. I will make these often. Thanks for sharing.