Recipe by Not So Good Cook
A light, fresh-tasting glaze for salmon filets. Quick and tasty, my kind of meal! Delicious with seasoned rice and served with lemon wedges. Try to have all the filets the same size so they cook evenly.
Top Review by Len23
I thought this was absolutely delicious- fast, easy, tasty. No complaints here at all! I left out the water/wine as the other poster said the glaze was a bit thin. Marinated the filets (I had two so scaled back the rest of the ingredients) for a few hours and it turned out wonderfully. I also added a bit of fresh grated ginger.
- 1⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine or 2 tablespoons water
- 4 -6 salmon fillets
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix glaze ingredients together, stirring until dissolved. Marinate fish filets for at least 30 minutes.
- Arrange salmon, skin-side down, in a baking dish lined with aluminum foil & lightly sprayed with cooking spray. Brush glaze on all sides of fish.
- Bake approximately 15-20 minutes, basting once with pan sauces. Fish is done when it flakes easily and center is cooked through.