something different for the bbq Prep time includeds 30mins marinating time
Make and share this Sweet Soy and Ginger Fish recipe from Food.com.
- Combine honey, soy, ginger and oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook, stirring, until marinade comes to the boil.
- Set aside to cool. Pour marinade into a ceramic dish.
- Add fish to cooled marinade. Turn to coat.
- Cover. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat a chargrill or barbecue on medium heat.
- Remove fish from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Cook fish, brushing with marinade, for 3 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking.
- Place onto plates.
- Serve with Asian salad greens.