Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love trying out different side dishes when I go to BBQ joints, and this recipe is a combination of some of the best slaws I've had in Georgia, Alabama, and Texas. It's not your typical, creamy mayonnaise slaw you may be used to...so keep that in mind! You decide on how much cabbage/carrots to use, depending on how wet you like your coleslaw.
- 4 tablespoons seafood cocktail sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- cabbage, shredded
- carrot, shredded
- Slice some cabbage into shreds.
- Shred some carrots and add to the cabbage.
- Blend the sauce ingredients well, until the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour over cabbage mixture and refrigerate overnite.
This just wasn't very good at all. Took it to a party and was very disappointed.