Recipe by bikelap9
Absolutely delicious ribs! Best I ever had. My mom has been making this recipe and anyone who has ever tried it asks me for the recipe! ENJOY!
Top Review by Narshmellow
My mom, who does not like sauces on meat said, and I quote. 'You can make this any time.' Wow... I didn't change a thing and it tastes wonderful! You can use this for any sweet and sour dish you need. Thank you!
- 5 -6 lbs pork spareribs or 5 -6 lbs pork back ribs
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2⁄3 cup vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ribs on rack in a large shallow pan.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for an hour and a half.
- Meanwhile, combine sugars and cornstarch in medium size pan over stove.
- Stir in ketchup, vinegar and water; bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir until thickened and clear.
- Remove ribs and rack from pan; discard fat.
- Pour about a cup and a half of the sauce over the ribs.
- Bake 30 minutes longer.
- Cut into serving pieces.
- Brush with remaining sauce.
- Yields 6 to 8 servings!
- Absolutely delicious!