Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Absolutely delicious ribs! Best I ever had. My mom has been making this recipe and anyone who has ever tried it asks me for the recipe! ENJOY!
- Place ribs on rack in a large shallow pan.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for an hour and a half.
- Meanwhile, combine sugars and cornstarch in medium size pan over stove.
- Stir in ketchup, vinegar and water; bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir until thickened and clear.
- Remove ribs and rack from pan; discard fat.
- Pour about a cup and a half of the sauce over the ribs.
- Bake 30 minutes longer.
- Cut into serving pieces.
- Brush with remaining sauce.
- Yields 6 to 8 servings!
- Absolutely delicious!
My mom, who does not like sauces on meat said, and I quote. 'You can make this any time.' Wow... I didn't change a thing and it tastes wonderful! You can use this for any sweet and sour dish you need. Thank you!
These are the best! We were all licking our fingers while we ate these ribs. I'm also going to try this sauce on other things like chicken and pork chops. Thanks bikelap9 for posting this keeper. We will be making these often.
This was GOOD! We all really liked it and my daughter mentioned it definitely tasted like sweet n sour from a restaurant. I'll definitely be trying this again and trying the sauce with chicken. YUM!