1/1 Photo of Sweet & Sour Spareribs
2 hrs 30 mins
Absolutely delicious ribs! Best I ever had. My mom has been making this recipe and anyone who has ever tried it asks me for the recipe! ENJOY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ribs on rack in a large shallow pan.
- 2Bake uncovered at 350°F for an hour and a half.
- 3Meanwhile, combine sugars and cornstarch in medium size pan over stove.
- 4Stir in ketchup, vinegar and water; bring to a boil.
- 5Cook and stir until thickened and clear.
- 6Remove ribs and rack from pan; discard fat.
- 7Pour about a cup and a half of the sauce over the ribs.
- 8Bake 30 minutes longer.
- 9Cut into serving pieces.
- 10Brush with remaining sauce.
- 11Yields 6 to 8 servings!
- 12Absolutely delicious!
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet & Sour Spareribs
Serving Size: 1 (376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1236.8
- Calories from Fat 798
- Total Fat 88.7 g
- Saturated Fat 28.5 g
- Cholesterol 302.9 mg
- Sodium 758.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 43.5 g
- Protein 59.3 g