Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Down right, doggone delicious. Not a lot of fuss required to prepare and the end results are yummy......
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup brewed coffee
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 onion, cut up
- 2 lbs spareribs
- Mix together all ingredients except spareribs and simmer on stove for 10 minutes.
- Pour sauce over ribs.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for approximately 1 1/2 hours.
- You can use up to 3 lbs of ribs if you choose.
- Turn ribs after 45 minutes of cooking time.
This is different then the sauce I make but it sure was yummy.Hubby just loved it.Will make again.It was very easy