1/1 Photo of Sweet & Sour Spam
What can I do with a can of Spam and a pineapple? This is what I came up with...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 340.19 g Spam, cut into bite-sized pieces (I used Lite)
- 1 large pepper, any color, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 medium onions, coarsely chopped
- 113.39 g mushrooms, sliced
- 236.59 ml pineapple, cut up
- 158.51 ml water, cold
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 22.18 ml Splenda sugar substitute
- 44.37 ml ketchup
- 44.37 ml vinegar
- 4.92 ml powdered ginger
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 1Spray wok or large pan with Pam-type spray.
- 2Add cut up Spam and saute until browned, remove and set aside.
- 3Cut up pineapple and set aside.
- 4Spray again and saute veggies until mushrooms have released their liquid.
- 5Mix rest of ingredients into the cold water, add to pan.
- 6Stir until mixture has thickened, add pineapple and Spam, heat until warmed through.
- 7Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet & Sour Spam
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.1
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 58.8 mg
- Sodium 1532.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 13.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: