Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is originally from Weight Watchers but I eliminated green peppers and added zucchini to suit my family's taste. I also use pre-cooked shrimp. Just be careful not to overcook.
- 8 ounces pineapple chunks in juice
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 small zucchini
- 1⁄2 onion
- 3⁄4 lb shrimp
- Mix together juice from pineapple, cornstarch, chili sauce, soy sauce, and garlic powder in separate bowl.
- Stir fry onion in cooking spray coated wok or large frying pan with vegetable oil for 2 to 3 minutes. Add peeled shrimp and zucchini chunks and stir fry until hot.
- Add juice mixture and pineapple and heat until thick, stirring constantly.
- Serve with rice.