Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another Thelma treasure. It's hard to avoid standing over the chafing dish when these tasty meatballs are the centerpiece of the buffet. A very different alternative to the traditional ground beef cocktail meatballs. Your guests will rave over them.
- Mix together sausage, eggs and bread crumbs.
- Using the palms of your hands, shape into balls the size of small walnuts.
- Saute in frying pan until browned on all sides.
- Combine catsup, brown sugar, vinegar and soy sauce in bowl.
- Pour over sausage balls and simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot in chafing dish with small container of decorative toothpicks for spearing.
- Makes 150 cocktail sized balls.