Another Thelma treasure. It's hard to avoid standing over the chafing dish when these tasty meatballs are the centerpiece of the buffet. A very different alternative to the traditional ground beef cocktail meatballs. Your guests will rave over them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together sausage, eggs and bread crumbs.
- 2Using the palms of your hands, shape into balls the size of small walnuts.
- 3Saute in frying pan until browned on all sides.
- 5Combine catsup, brown sugar, vinegar and soy sauce in bowl.
- 6Pour over sausage balls and simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 7Serve hot in chafing dish with small container of decorative toothpicks for spearing.
- 8Makes 150 cocktail sized balls.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Sour Sausage Balls
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.2
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 85.0 mg
- Sodium 606.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 17.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar