My Mom has used this recipe for years, it tastes great and is quick & easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend dry ingredients in medium sized saucepan till free of lumps.
- 2Add all liquids and stir well.
- 3Cook over medium heat, stir constantly as will thicken quickly.
- 4Add few drops of red food colouring till desired hue achieved.
- 5Serve over cooked meats, rice or noodles.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet & Sour Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 839.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 1.2 g