1/2 Photos of Sweet & Sour Red Cabbage
WI Cheesehead's Note:
This is a to die for recipe! Not healthy, but worth it once in awhile :) It's my mom's recipe (I'm sure you've heard that one before :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook cabbage in 2 cups water in covered pan for 5-8 minutes or until tender; drain.
- 2Fry bacon. Remove bacon and crumble.
- 3Add sugar and flour to remaining fat and blend.
- 4Add water, vinegar, salt and pepper and sliced onion. Cook until thick, stirring occasionally, about 5 minute.
- 5Add bacon and cabbage and heat through.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet & Sour Red Cabbage
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.5
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 10.2 mg
- Sodium 532.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 2.9 g