Recipe by Bergy
You can use leftover chicken in this recipe instead of the pork. This is a great way to use leftovers and have an elegant dinner. Goes well with a green salad
- 12 cooked crepes (, see All Purpose Dinner Crepes Batter)
- 2 cups cooked leftover pork, cut into strips
- 1 small green pepper, seeded,ribs out and cut into fine strips
- 1 (8 ounce) cansliced pineapple
- 1 cup chicken bouillon
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, sliced
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a large skillet with oil, leghtly brown the pork.
- Stir in the green pepper, add pineapple with juice, boullon, soy, vinegar& sugar.
- Dissolve the cornstarch in the water and stir it into the hot mixture.
- Cook on low, keep stirring until the sauce has thickened.
- Stir in the chestnuts.
- In a shallow baking dish spoon several tbs of the pork mixture into each crepe fold over and have them side by side.
- If any sauce left over spoon a little over the crepes then drizzle the butter over them and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Bake in 350f oven for 10- 15 minutes, serve.