John W Wenzelburger's Note:
This turned out very well and was very easy to do. Sazon Goya is a spice mix pack that you can find in the Mexican section of the supermarket. It comes packed with several small envelopes in a small box. It also says Con Azafran on the box. This spice mix is NOT hot and is a wonderful flavor for this dish. I use it in most stews, soups or meat dishes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 375deg.
- 2Mix the first 3 ingredients in a small bowl
- 3Pour into a baking pan large enough for the pork chops.
- 4It should cover the bottom of the pan to a depth of 1/8 inch.
- 5If not add more cider and soy sauce.
- 6Place Pork Chops flat in pan and then turn over.
- 7Place in oven
- 8Then mix Mango and Cranberry sauce together.
- 9It should be about 2 parts mango to 1 part Cranberries.
- 10Bake for about 15 min then turn pork chops over.
- 11Bake for anouther15 minutes and turn over again.
- 12Check to make sure Pork Chops are done.
- 13Then spoon Mango mixture over chops.
- 14Bake for another 15 minutes until mango mix is heated through.
- 15Serve with Mango mix piled on top of Pork Chops.
- 16Mango and Cranberries may also be served unmixed,.
- 17but serve them hot.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet & Sour Pork Chops With Mango
Serving Size: 1 (450 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 714.4
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 75.0 mg
- Sodium 1143.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 125.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 117.5 g
- Protein 25.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: