- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork, cut into chunks
- 1 small green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced onion
- 2 1⁄2 cups pineapple chunks
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 2 -3 tablespoons soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown pork in a little hot fat.
- Drain pineapple juice; reserve.
- Combine sugar, soy sauce, cornstarch, and vinegar.
- Add to juice.
- Add to pork and cook, stirring constantly until thickened. Add pineapple, onions,and pepper.
- Cook three minutes and serve over rice.