1/2 Photos of Sweet & Sour Pork
Ann Arber's Note:
I got this from A Redbook magazine over 35 years ago. We love it. It is so sweet and nice. LOL. Also great with chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown pork in a little hot fat.
- 2Drain pineapple juice; reserve.
- 3Combine sugar, soy sauce, cornstarch, and vinegar.
- 4Add to juice.
- 5Add to pork and cook, stirring constantly until thickened. Add pineapple, onions,and pepper.
- 6Cook three minutes and serve over rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet & Sour Pork
Serving Size: 1 (395 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 536.8
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 146.2 mg
- Sodium 611.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 36.7 g
- Protein 51.6 g