Recipe by Wind in the Canyon
This recipe is from my sister-in-law. It makes the best meatballs! A wonderful hors d'oeuvre they can be serve buffet style or on trays passed around with toothpicks. They can be prepared as written below or simply throw the meatballs, chili sauce, and jelly into a crock pot and heat on low for a few hours. If desired, add the pineapple a few minutes before serving. Simple and delicious!
- 20 ounces frozen italian style meatballs
- 12 ounces sweet chili sauce
- 10 ounces grape jelly
- 8 ounces pineapple chunks, drained (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat chili sauce and jelly in saucepan over medium heat until jelly dissolves.
- Heat meatballs in the microwave according to package directions.
- Add meatballs to sauce. Heat through.
- If desired add drained pineapple to meatballs and sauce prior to serving.