1/1 Photo of Sweet & Sour Meatballs
A simple version of a comfort food classic. From the website, 'Feed Me Bubbe'.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix ground beef very well with first seven ingredients.
- 2Roll meat mixture into about 20 - 24 meatballs, until all of the mixture is used up.
- 3Brown meat balls in frying pan with vegetable oil.
- 4Turn down the heat to.
- 5low, and cover for five to seven minutes.
- 6Remove meatballs to a plate and drain off the grease.
- 7Add jelly and chili sauce mixture to the pan, letting the jelly melt, and the sauce thicken.
- 8Add the meatballs back into the pan, spooning sauce over the meatballs, and simmer for another five minutes or so.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet & Sour Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 507.7
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 132.9 mg
- Sodium 414.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 30.2 g
- Protein 25.1 g