- 1 lb frozen meatballs
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2⁄3 cup wild rice
- 3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, undrained
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In 4-5 quart crockpot, combine all ingredients except cornstarch and soy sauce and stir gently.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours until wild rice is tender.
- In small bowl, combine cornstarch and soy sauce, mix well.
- Stir into soup and cook, covered, on high for 20-30 minutes until soup thickens.