Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Slices of Kielbasa in a yummy sauce...
Make and share this Sweet & Sour Kielbasa recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together the chili sauce and grape jelly in a large baking pan.
- Cut the Kielbasa into 1 to 2 inch thick slices and add to the chili / jelly mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Spoon off grease; serve.
- This can be made ahead and kept warm in a crockpot for serving.
- The amounts of chili sauce and grape jelly can be different. Don't sweat it. Use medium bottles/jars. :).
Verelucky, I tryed this using kielbasa recently and found it was fantastic! I have Appetizer Grape Jelly and Chili Sauce Meatballs or Lil Smokies that is made using small meatballs, I loved the keilbasa and will make it again, thanks!...Kittencal:)