Prep 2 hrs
Cook 45 mins
We love ribs. However I get bored with the same sauce, rub etc.
- 1 pork rib rack
- Old Bay Seasoning
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- 2⁄3 cup sweet and sour sauce (my recipe is recommended #92637)
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce (you pick)
- 2 tablespoons orange juice (or orange drink)
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 1⁄8 cup Jack Daniels Whiskey
- Dust ribs with Old Bay, garlic& onion powder.
- Mix rest of ingredients.
- Place ribs in a dish with a cover large enough to hold ribs without over lapping.
- Pour sauce over ribs.
- Cover& refridgerate 2 hours or over night.
- Turn ribs every so often.
- Heat grill to medium.
- Place ribs on grill.
- Turn heat to low.
- Cook about 45 minutes basting& turning often.