1/2 Photos of Sweet & Sour Glaze Chicken Wings
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Hot Cook's Note:
This is a great appetizer that has a great sweet taste. People always leave asking for the recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse and drain chicken wings.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients to make glaze.
- 3Add chicken wings and stir gently to coat.
- 4Cover bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 5Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 6Line a baking pan with aluminum foil and arrange wings on pan.
- 7Bake for 25 minutes, turn wings and bake for another 25 minutes until golden brown.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet & Sour Glaze Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 642.0
- Calories from Fat 367
- Total Fat 40.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 174.7 mg
- Sodium 898.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 22.3 g
- Protein 43.0 g