Recipe by paulette.m.smith_8566978
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Sweet & Sour Tilapia
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 1 -2 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 lemon
- 1 medium onion
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 ice cube
- 1 large sheets Reynolds Wrap Foil
Directions See How It's Made
- Take 4 Tilapia fillets ( fresh or frozen), place in the center of a 12"x18" sheet of reynolds wrap aluminum foil.
- Slice onions & peppers and place on top of fillets. Sprinkle with fresh or dried rosemary, drizzle honey & lemon over top and place 1 ice cube on top. Bring sides of foil up to meet in the middle and fold down, roll ends to seal.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes, depending on how thick the fillets are. The ice cube will cause steam to help keep the fish or chicken tender. Be careful when removing from oven, I always place a cookie sheet under as I pull it from the oven.
- You can also do this with chicken and replace the lemon with orange. Enjoy.