Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a Thai recipe and is to be served with satays, fish cakes, and crispy deep-fried snacks
Make and share this Sweet & Sour Cucumber Relish recipe from Food.com.
- Boil vinegar, sugar, salt and water in a saucepan for 1 minutes.
- Mix onion, carrot and cucumber pieces in a serving bowl.
- Pour just vinegar mixture over vegetables to cover.
- Taste to see if extra vinegar, sugar or salt is needed to balance flavor.
- For those who prefer spicy relish, in small amounts add chili paste.
- Garnish with chopped corriander.
- Serve with satays, fish cakes or crispy deep-fried snacks.
Delicious on it's own, I'm sure it'll be even better as a relish!