1/1 Photo of Sweet & Sour Cucumber Relish
Galley Wench's Note:
This is a Thai recipe and is to be served with satays, fish cakes, and crispy deep-fried snacks
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil vinegar, sugar, salt and water in a saucepan for 1 minutes.
- 2Mix onion, carrot and cucumber pieces in a serving bowl.
- 3Pour just vinegar mixture over vegetables to cover.
- 4Taste to see if extra vinegar, sugar or salt is needed to balance flavor.
- 5For those who prefer spicy relish, in small amounts add chili paste.
- 6Garnish with chopped corriander.
- 7Serve with satays, fish cakes or crispy deep-fried snacks.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet & Sour Cucumber Relish
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 592.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 52.5 g
- Protein 0.7 g