Recipe by Vino Girl
These are equally delicious as an appetizer, over rice or noodles, or in a sandwich. I have also used the sauce recipe with chicken and vegetables. I like to use Italian seasoned bread crumbs in place of the plain to give a bit more flavor and color. This originally came from Shape magazine.
- 453.59 g ground turkey
- 59.14 ml dry breadcrumbs
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 29.58 ml minced onions
- 1 egg
- 453.59 g can jellied cranberry sauce
- 78.07 ml ketchup
- 59.14 ml chili sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine turkey, bread crumbs, parsley, onion and egg in a large bowl.
- Mix well and shape into 24 meatballs.
- In a 6 quart.
- slow cooker, mix cranberry sauce, ketchup and chili sauce.
- Carefully add the meatballs, coating them with the sauce mixture.
- Put the lid on and cook on low for 8-10 hours.