Prep 1 hr
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is a family favorite, takes a little time but, well worth it! we always watch for a sale on chicken wings and stock up for this Recipe. And we always double or triple the sauce mixture and put it over white rice :)
- 453.59 g chicken wings
- garlic salt
- Accent seasoning
- 3-4 eggs, beaten
- 177.44-236.59 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml seasoned rice vinegar
- 59.14 ml chicken broth (you get this when you boil wing tips)
- 44.37-59.16 ml ketchup
- 14.79 ml salt, to taste
- Cut wings in half, cut off tips and boil for broth.
- sprinkle wings with garlic salt and accent, let stand 1 hour.
- Now it's time to make your sauce:.
- Add sugar, rice vinegar, chicken broth,Ketchup and salt in saucepan,.
- heat until sugar melts, set aside.
- Now back to the Chicken wings:.
- roll in cornstarch then in beaten eggs.
- fry until light brown, drain.
- place in shallow pan and pour sauce over.
- Bake @ 350 for 1 1/2 hours.