2 hrs 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This is a family favorite, takes a little time but, well worth it! we always watch for a sale on chicken wings and stock up for this Recipe. And we always double or triple the sauce mixture and put it over white rice :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut wings in half, cut off tips and boil for broth.
- 2sprinkle wings with garlic salt and accent, let stand 1 hour.
- 3Now it's time to make your sauce:.
- 4Add sugar, rice vinegar, chicken broth,Ketchup and salt in saucepan,.
- 5heat until sugar melts, set aside.
- 6Now back to the Chicken wings:.
- 7roll in cornstarch then in beaten eggs.
- 8fry until light brown, drain.
- 9place in shallow pan and pour sauce over.
- 10Bake @ 350 for 1 1/2 hours.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet & Sour Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 928.1
- Calories from Fat 392
- Total Fat 43.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 453.7 mg
- Sodium 4105.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 80.3 g
- Protein 52.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned rice vinegar