Recipe by annconnolly
This dish will be on your table in less than 20 minutes. Only five ingredients.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup instant rice
- 3⁄4 lb chicken breast, chunks (precooked, strips if you prefer)
- 1 (16 ounce) can apricot halves, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) package snow pea pods
- 3⁄4 cup sweet and sour sauce (bottled)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a med saucepan bring 1 cup water to boil.
- Stir in rice.
- Remove pan from heat, cover and let stand 5 minutes.
- Heat chicken according to package directions.
- Heat sweet & sour sauce.
- add apricots & snow peas, heat through.
- Serve chicken and sauce over rice.