Sweet & Sour Chicken and Rice
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine chicken, pineapple, rice, carrots, bell pepper, onion and garlic in prepared dish.
- Place broth, reserved pineapple juice, soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, sesame oil and ginger in small saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat and pour over chicken mixture.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake 45 to 50 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers and rice is tender.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and cilantro, if desired.