Recipe by Chippy
This is an easy way to cook chicken and good enough for company. It's easy to double.
Top Review by Melodie in Hastings ,NE
We did not care for this at all. Too much of a vinegar taste (I even added more brown sugar than what the recipe called for). The sauce didn't stick to the chicken. My family did not care for it at all. Signed, Bus Driver from Hastings, NE 68901
- 1 chicken, cut up
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 can crushed pineapple or 1 can cubed pineapple
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain pineapple and set aside the juice to make the sauce.
- Mix the the dry ingredients and then add the liquids.
- Cook over medium heat until thickened.
- Put cut up chicken in a shallow pan and put pineapple on top.
- Pour sauce over, cover and bake at 375 degrees for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- You can double the sauce if you want extra to serve over rice.