Recipe by rick
It's pretty good
Top Review by D Rusak
I altered the recipe due to what I had in my house. I don't have an oven so I used a wok to fry up some veggie chicken nuggets. I was running low on sugar so I used 1/4 c sugar and 1/4 c pineapple juice. I also added some ginger and crushed red peppers to the sauce. I stirfried some broccoli too and added the sauce then to the wok. IT'S PRETTY GOOD
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 beaten egg
- vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar or 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce or 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Dip chicken breasts in egg and roll in cornstarch.
- Fry in oil until browned.
- Place chicken in baking pan, pour sauce and bake in oven for about 45 minutes at 180C degrees or 350F degrees.
- Turn chicken over every 15 or 20 minutes.
- Can be served with vegetables or rice boiled with turmeric ground.
- Same recipe applies for chicken wings.
- Enjoy your cooking.