- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb turkey, browned & drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 cups cooked egg noodles
- 6 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet, heat tomato soup, brown sugar and hamburger.
- Layer meat mixture on bottom of 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Place Velveeta cubes evenly spaced over meat mixture.
- In a large bowl, combine egg noodles, sour cream & cream of mushroom soup, stir until well blended.
- Layer noodle over meat mixture in baking pan. Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until heated through.