- 1 lb frozen Brussels sprouts, thawed to room temp
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place Brussels sprouts in shallow baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, and garlic. Pour evenly over sprouts then sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake at 350° for about 20 minutes, or until Brussels sprouts are tender.