Recipe by dayv
i liked salmon with garlic chili paste and i liked it with sweet and sour sauce. i mixed the two and got a good balance
- 4 ounces salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons garlic and red chile paste (asian section)
- 2 tablespoons sweet and sour sauce
- peanut oil
Directions See How It's Made
- heat the oil over a low heat.
- if you start low enough you can cook the fillet with out an oven.
- if the heat is too low the fish might get oily.
- skin the fillet (i don't like the skin).
- make a cut in the fish so that you can stuff it with the chili garlic paste.
- add the chili garlic paste, the amount depends on the size of the fish, hole, and strength of paste.
- put the salmon in the oil, cook covered, raise to medium heat.
- i like to do 3 min on each side then baste the fillet with the sweet sour sauce and cook for 1 min on each side.
- should be cooked through, check with fork.
- plate the fish and turn the heat up and reduce the sauce while not burning it, pour on top of fish.