1/2 Photos of Sweet Something Bars
I love these bars! I've been making them for years. The recipe is from my former piano teacher - and my second Mom! She taught me how to bake, and make food taste delicious!!!! ** Pan size is a jelly roll/cookie sheet
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and brown sugar until fluffy.
- 2Add eggs, vanilla and peanut but if using, to butter and brown sugar.
- 3Add flour.
- 4Pour into an un-greased 1/2 sheet baking pan (jelly roll/cookie sheet pan).
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. (may take less time be sure to check after 15 minutes.).
- 6Allow bars to cool. Frost with a thin layer of vanilla frosting.
- 7Allow first layer of frosting to set up. Frost with layer of chocolate.
- 8Top with crushed pecans or walnuts.
- 9Bars freeze really well and can be pulled out for a quick dessert. I usually freeze with wax paper between layers.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Something Bars
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.7
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 28.0 mg
- Sodium 73.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 1.6 g