Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I got this from my friend Bob. Hope you like it.
Make and share this Sweet & Smoky Rub recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons season salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke
- Combine all ingredients in med bowl and mix well.
- Spread on cookie sheet to dry, about 2-3 hours.
- To use, rub on meat and refrigerate for at least 2 hour or overnight.
- Grill or cook as desire.
- Keeps in a covered container for up to 1 month.
Excellent rub! I only made half the recipe for some pork ribs we had and they turned out fantastic. Dh said that was the best he has had in awhile :) Thanks for sharing the recipe!