Recipe by Lisa G.
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This recipe has all the same flavors of a sweet potato casserole that I make during the holidays, in a speedy weekday version.
- 1 (24 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- 3 tablespoons peach preserves
- 1 tablespoon chipotle chile in adobo, minced
- 4 slices bacon, crisped and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. To heat potatoes, peel film at corner to vent. Heat in container on HIGH for 3 minutes.
- 2. Completely remove film and stir in peach preserves and chipolte until well blended. Microwave on HIGH for 1-2 additional minutes.
- 3. Stir bacon and cilantro. Serve.