Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is what we did one time when we had left over ham. I turned out very good. DH insisted that I post this on 'Zaar.
- 1 (20 ounce) can chunk pineapple, with juice
- 1⁄4 cup wild cherry Pepsi
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 cups apple cider
- 1 cup yoshida teriyaki sauce
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 1 cup Burgundy wine
- 1 (12 ounce) canprecooked wild rice
- 4 cups ham
- Place all ingredients in a slow cooker and leave on low for at least 8 hours.
- The resulting dish will be very liquidy, you could take the lid off the slow cooker and cook for 1 hour without it.