Recipe by KittyKitty
I have never made this, but ,my sister in law did, and it is really good. And it's also healthy
- 3 green onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry crushed red pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced and divided
- 1 lb beef sirloin, thinly slced
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- hot cooked brown rice
- cooked frozen mixed vegetables
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 5 ingredients and 2 teaspoons, minced garlic in a large zip-top freezer bag; add beef. Seal and shake to coat. Chill 30 minutes.
- Saute remaining 1 teaspoon garlic in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until tender. Add beef mixture; cook over medium-high heat 3-5 minutes or to desired degree of doneness. ( do not overcook or the beef will burn) Serve with rice and veggies.