Recipe by **Jubes**
A recipe by Sally Wise- from her cookbook "From my Kitchen to yours." A versatile pastry for making swett biscuit/cookies, pies or tarts. Dough can be wrapped in clingwrap and placed in the fridge for up to two weeks. Much more economical than purchasing gluten-free pastry. Makes approx 500 grams of pastry (just over 1 pound). Cooking time is refrigeration time. Use pastry according to purpose of recipe it is being used to complete,
- 125 g butter, softened
- 125 g sugar
- 1 egg
- 125 g gluten-free plain flour
- 125 g gluten-free self-raising flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a large bowl, until light and fluffy.
- Whisk in the egg.
- Fold in the combined flours and then mix to form a soft dough.
- Shape the dough into a ball. Cover with clingwrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before using.
- Dough can be stored in the fridge for up to two weeks.