Recipe by R.Lynn
This is a great salad that you can pair with almost anything from stir fry to steak. It's light and refreshing and the addition of the mandarine oranges is a real treat.
Top Review by CgyVegan
I made this salad with dinner tonight and we all thought it was a refreshing change from the regular bagged lettuce and bottled dressing. The dressing enhances the flavor of the vegetables and the oranges refresh your palate. Thanks for a great recipe, we are going to try it on a spinach salad mix next time.
- 1 (10 ounce) package salad greens (I used spring salad mix)
- 1 medium tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 2⁄3 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted